This practice led by Diego Correa specializes in residential projects. His approach stems from a combination of his professional training and experience together with his ethics and vision.
Diego has a degree in architecture but has been working in interior architecture and interior design for around 14 years.
The core of the practice is to provide to his male clientele an excellent customer service which involves not only the delivery of a contemporary, creative, thoughtful proposal within budget but also the careful management of every aspect of the process. Communication is key.
Successful men are driven individuals with full on agendas, who appreciate the benefit and attractive appeal of a contemporary life style: elegance, technology, comfort and freedom are important elements to be taken into account. Diego Correa understands this, adding to the scheme the ability to translate the aesthetic desires of the client into shapes, forms and colours that will enhance the surroundings that define his success.
Having worked with architecture, interior architecture, furniture design, kitchen and bathroom design, art and lighting Diego offers a holistic approach to every project where the vision once finished is as important as the details required for making it happen.
Every project starts with the brief that you, the client provides. This is the genesis and core of the whole process.
Diego Correa Interior Design is going to be there, with you, throughout the process, making sure you start a wonderful new phase of your life in the home that justly represents you.
- Interior Architecture: Altering floor plan layout. Design of bathrooms and kitchens.
- Interior Design: Changing the feel and look of spaces.
- Furniture Design: Designing bespoke furniture.
- Furnishing, Soft Furnishing and Accessories: Specifying, searching: free standing furniture, curtains, carpets, fabrics, accessories, etc.
- Art: Helping you to find the right piece of art according to your budget, interests and space.
- Project Management: Overseeing works on site, making sure the builder is working according to the design, time schedule and budget. Quality control throughout the process. Constant reporting to the client.